We hope you enjoy this month’s recipe featuring our lamb spare ribs! This is a year-round great recipe because you can roast it in the oven or throw them on the smoker.
- 1 package of lamb spare ribs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- few dashes of worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons holey
- 1 cup of dry rosé (Try Terravox’s Saignée!)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, half chopped, half for roasting with the ribs
- 2 sprigs rosemary
|Mix all of the ingredients together and let lamb marinate at least 6 hours or overnight. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Remove lamb from marinade and place in roasting pan on top of the half onion. Place the roasting pan in the oven. |
Boil the remaining marinate and mix in 2 oz. cornstarch slurry to thicken. Occasionally brush lamb with marinade glaze.Roast for a total of 4-5 hours or until the fat renders.
Rest 10 minutes before serving.