Ticket Tips- 2018
Have you tried and tried to get tickets to our dinner events but they were always sold out? Here are some tips for getting the tickets you want.
- Remember: this year, tickets for our dinners go on sale on Monday, April 2nd at 9am
- If you are a newsletter subscriber you’ll receive a preview of the schedule a few days before tickets go on sale so you can review the schedule and select which events you wish to attend. Feel free to share this preview with family and friends.
- Organize with friends and family to choose events and dates prior to the sale date, so you can be ready to pounce on the event of your choice, and get the correct number of seats.
- If you don’t get the event you wanted check back in a few hours. (Sometimes purchasers put tickets into their shopping cart while they decide which events to purchase, resulting in some tickets being available again later.)
- If you still don’t get the tickets you wanted be sure to follow our Facebook page. Occasionally tickets become available when a guest discovers they have a scheduling conflict with the event, and we will post the availability there to help our guests find buyers.
- Check out our new Festival Events and Cheese Tasting Events for some really fun alternatives to our dinners
- Be sure to join our newsletter so you can receive info about new events that become available throughout the year
- More questions? Check out our FAQs…or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Word About Our Ticket Prices
With tickets for our popular Farm Table Dinner Series going on sale at 9 am on Monday, April 2), we want to take a moment to address the concern some have voiced regarding ticket prices for our events. Although we have struggled with this decision many times over the years, it was ultimately necessary to increase our ticket prices last year to protect the economic viability of our business and the other small, local artisans who we support.
At Green Dirt Farm, it is always our number one priority to provide our customers and community members with exceptional cheese experiences. Whether we are hosting cheese appreciation events, sampling our goods at local farmers’ markets, or collaborating with local chefs to put together our beloved farm table dinners, it is imperative that we offer high quality products and experiences to our guests. We believe in supporting local businesses, and when we work together with local food artisans, we want to make sure that we honor their craft and time with compensation.
When you buy a ticket to one of our Farm Table Dinners, you are making a direct contribution to support small, local food artisans and our local rural communities as well. The benefit of that support is the opportunity to attend a unique five-course meal, featuring Green Dirt Farm products and other locally sourced farm fare. You get to enjoy your one of a kind meal under the stained-glass windows of our gorgeous barn. Your meal is prepared by one of the best chefs in the city, and shared at our farm table with an intimate group of guests. It’s a chance to eat local, be close to the source of your food, and take yourself on a culinary adventure.
We put a lot of thought and care into planning our events and making them happen, and we are incredibly grateful for our community of collaborators, neighbors, and guests. We are so excited to launch this year’s season of dinners and tastings. We hope to see you at one of our spectacular collaborative events!